MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



welcome

Welcome to
babyecstacy.blogspot.com
Hate me than get lost
Don't be childish and spam

dailies
Friendster
Facebook
youtube
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday


All time favourite :D











It has been ages since i last post. I want the holidays to be extended, Ton from Sunday to Monday, Today morning reach home sleep, than my mama want go out than i only get to sleep for 3 hours. URGH! Than went to meet dear at his house, We argue again, We will never stop arguing. But Now okay already. I love him so MUCH ♥

Thank you dear for always being there for me, i love you. You treat me the best
even though we fight almost everyday, I'm sorry i always give you attitude
and whack you, I am trying to change. I will listen to you, I promise! Our 1
year annivesary coming :D