MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



welcome

Welcome to
babyecstacy.blogspot.com
Hate me than get lost
Don't be childish and spam

dailies
Friendster
Facebook
youtube
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday


♥♥♥♥♥
iloveyou


SATURDAY
Went for craven's party, Happy advanced birthday :D
Thanks for the EEYORE :D

I did all my punishment(s),

I met twinny at 5, than went serangoon meet paolo at 5.30.
we took bus to craven's house. Jingyew really eat alot, After finish eating, went to paolo's house to swim. I go kick alot of people, =D
Went to wash up. Jingyew ate all the hotdog&chicken wing lah! I want to eat one leh! irritating! After that
dear♥
gave me $5 for cab, than god bro gave 3 dollars too! Free cab right eh! :D THANKS ah sultannn and paolo :D
Went home than chatted with
dear♥ on the phone,Than went to sleep :D


TODAY
met phoebe in compass today, than went dhoby find her father, than ate the ice cream [:
I got my jobb! :D
Starting work like next thursday. i scared cannot cope D:
went to arcade than saw korean GAYY!

Btw, i learn something new from phoebe,
Cool can be spelled as KOOL!